Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sweet Baby Kit!

I was so excited when my Sweet Baby Kit came that I started putting it together immediately! I love the way that you can still use your own creativity with this kit, yet it gives you lots of guidance and direction so that you can get the babies first year done before they are one!

Some of my favorite things about this kit are,
-all of the journaling pages. (A great way to get my thoughts down so that I can remember things as they happen!)
-The pages to complete before Kendall is even here such as our house, our baby showers, our family tree, a note from mom, a note from dad, and the beginning stages of getting pregnant.
-The month by month journaling pages. I love that the back of them are dated so that I can write important milestones on them.
-ALL of the paper it came with! Tons and tons of it and they are such cute pages.
-The different size page protectors to put pictures in. This is a great way to capture things that happen during Kendall's life but not having to scrapbook every single picture!
-As well as all of the extra fun embellishments it came with!

I was so in love with this kit that I bought my friend Jennifer one when I got it! She is waiting anxiously for her's to arrive! I can't wait to share with you some of my completed pages from this book! If you haven't scrapbooked your babies first year this is a great kit to complete it with. It will come together so nicely and you will really enjoy the finished product!

5 comments:

Maggi said...

Fun kit! I got Toot's pics scrapped up until about 7 months and then it all went downhill from there! lol

~BridgetL~ said...

Im glad to see some of the elements to this kit. I bought one for to put together for a friends daughter who is having a little girl here soon. Thanks for showing some of it. :)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

You amaze me Christy! How do you have time to DO all these projects!!!!!!!!! I wish I had done this stuff!
Just awesome girl!!!! xOxO

laterg8r said...

so awesome that you are putting as much of this together as you can before kendall gets here :D

Carol said...

That's nice. I should do more kits so I can get something done.