Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project life Week Six

I can't believe we are already in week six. Make sure you stop by Jessica Turner's blog for:



Here is my week in pictures!
Chris and I cleaned out the coat/shoe closet tonight. It was a mess, but looks SO much better.Ugh! So tired of snow. We woke up to more snow today! But, at least the trees were pretty and we were stuck at home!After being long overdue Zoey got groomed! She looks so much better and ten pounds lighter!
When Chris got home from work today he found Zoey in the exact same spot we left this morning before we went to work! She is so lazy.
I knew we would get more snow and snowdays. I am so tired of it and ready for it to all melt and Spring to be here!
I thought it was so sweet that Zoey and Ed were having supper together. Doesn't happen often!
It was still a little slick thisd morning so Chris took me to work! Can you believe these icicles hanging off the side of our gutter?

11 comments:

Maggi said...

Wow, so much snow! I'm so glad ours didn't stick around too long!

Zoey is soooo cute!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Girl, I swear Zoey smiles for you! She is so dang cute!!!!!!!! lol @ Zoey & Ed! so cute! xOxO

Susan said...

Ahhh, great pics! I need to clean out my locker! Amazing how much stuff you can jam in one space huh?

Your doggy is sooooooooo cute!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love that puppy... I need to clean out my closets...

Carol said...

Love your pics.

Melissa said...

Your dog is adorable! I can't wait for the snow to melt, the ice to be gone, and see flowers blooming.

Rene' Sharp said...

Wow, it certainly does look chilly by you. When in March is your baby due?

Karina @ The Vader Family said...

I will send some sunshine your way! :)

Cool pictures!

laterg8r said...

great pictures :D

~BridgetL~ said...

oh my you have a lot of shoes. Zoey is just the cutest lil pup. She almost looks like a stuffed animal in the shoes pic.
Love all the other pics too.

jacque4u2c said...

Great photos! I think Zoey must of got worn out helping you clean that closet!!!! LOL!!!!