Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project Life Week Four

I finally downloaded these weekly stamps that Jessica also uses on her pictures. I really like the way they look on the pictures as well. Hope you enjoy my week in pictures! Please make sure you go to The Mom Creative blog to check out other great Project Life pictures!! Tonight Tripp got to snuggle with Kendall and I. I just know him and Kendall will be best little buddies! We got our new fridge today and we love it! Our other fridge was pretty old so it was nice to update to a newer one. Chris helped me cut out some things for reading workshops tonight. It was a lot to cut out!This is where we found Jax tonight. Chris left his shirt drawer open and he crawled into it. He loves getting into warm snuggley spots.

This morning was an icy one so Chris took me to work. We went to the grocery when he picked me up. We really needed lots of things:)I love coming home to almost cooked meals. I made BBQ in the crockpot tonight and it was so yummy!Tonight there was a big circle (halo) around the moon. I tried to get a picture of it but it was hard. The news said it was becuase a storm was coming.

7 comments:

Maggi said...

Awesome pictures! Love the looks of that bar-b-q, yum!

~BridgetL~ said...

Great shots for the week. Love the little snuggling going on with you, Kendall and your nephew. Nice new fridge. I have white and I don't think I will ever get white appliances again.
BBQ looks so good. I love the way you are using the days on your pics. Just another thing I need to learn.

laterg8r said...

great pics :D

Saawan said...

Love your pictures!

Carol said...

I like your pics. I had a frig like that years ago and so glad they came back. Lots more room with the freezer on the bottom.

Annalise said...

Love those digi stamps! I may have to buy those. How cute that Tripp and Kendall are already friends!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲