Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project Life Week Five

Ed and Jax always snuggle up on the couch like this. It was really cold out so I guess they were just trying to stay warm. (January 29)We woke up to a couple inches of snow today. Zoey was suppose to get groomed but instead she got a snow day! (January 30)
Zoey loves laying on Chris' legs when he lays on the couch. She is just so lazy! (January 31)
Tonight we had a basketball game! We took the picture with Chris' phone so it didn't turn out very well:) (February 1)
I had White Castles for supper tonight and I caught Zoey trying to get into one of the boxes! (February 2)
(I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get the camera that has this picture on it still! I know LAZY. I ordered Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit for Kendall's first year and I can't wait to fill it all up:) (February 3)
Jenn made us a candybar cake and it was so yummy! We love having super with them on Thursday nights! (February 4)

So I have been a little lazy the past few days and I am just now getting my Project Life post ready and it's Tuesday. Ok I haven't been lazy just doing a BUNCH of work around the house and not on the computer;) Here ya go and don't forgot to stop by Jessica's Blog for:

9 comments:

Karina @ The Vader Family said...

Nice pictures.

Your pets are soo cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well you wont' be able to be lazy when that little bundle of joy comes, so enjoy it now...

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

OMG Christy, I want to dognap Zoey! I swear she poses for you! Look at that face!!!!
Sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! That cake looks pretty damn good! Candy bar cake, yummy!
xOxo

jacque4u2c said...

Zoey so reminds me of Raisin & Muffin! Today they about freaked out with all this snow we got in Louisville, they come in the house with small snow balls all stuck to the bottom of their fur! Luvin't all your pics and that cake looks toooo yummy!

Carol said...

That cake looks wonderful. The animals are so cute. Love the snow on the face.

Rene' Sharp said...

Great photos! Your pets are adorable, and that cake looks just yummy!!

Maggi said...

Must have that cake....

lol

~BridgetL~ said...

enjoy your "lazy" days now. Once the your little one gets here, there won't be many of them. Love your pups faces. :)

Debbie said...

That cake looks sooo yummy! Enjoy your lazy days...it is ok! You are busy taking care of that little one inside of you!