Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Tomorrow Chris is remodeling our kitchen. I thoght I would take some before pictures so that we could compare them in the end! I am very excited to see how it turns out!

Chris spent the entire Saturday afternoon working on our kitchen! It looks so different! I'm so lucky that he is so good at that stuff! (looking for picture it has disappeared!!!!)

Happy Valentine's Day. Chris got me heart shaped Krispie Kremes and they were so yummy!

I love our new kitchen! Chris did a great job on our new cabinet and the counters. I am very lucky to have a handy husband!

Today was fat Tuesday. As my treat to myself I had some skittles! They were yummy. Today was my first baby shower for Kendall. There are 4 of us at school pregnant! Unfortunately Elyse whom was suppose to share a shower with me was on bedrest. So I opened presants all on my own! I work with the most generous people. No matter how many weddings, showers, or other things going on they are so willing to give to others. It was a great shower and very appreciated!
Today I had a doctor's appointment. It was the first one that Chris had to miss becuase he was sick. After the doctor's I got to watch this little man while his mommy ran errands:) (Picture was on my iphone trying to figure out how to fix it!)





Don't forget to check out:



11 comments:

Annalise said...

The new kitchen looks great!! It sounds like you have some great coworkers to throw you a shower!

Maggi said...

The kitchen looks marvelous!

Lisa Howard said...

Oh! I love remodel projects!!! What a great job! BTW, you look marvelous in the pic at the shower. Hope you are feeling as good as you look! xoxo L

~BridgetL~ said...

Chris did a fantastic job on your kitchen. Is he for hire ;)

Christina said...

Your kitchen looks awesome! Great countertop!
It looks like you had a very nice baby shower too!

Trish said...

The kitchen looks great!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love your new kitchen.. it is just beautiful (wish I could re-model mine)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

wow,the kitchen looks great!!!!!!That is awesome he can do the work himself! I want a heart doughnut!!!~ xOxO

Carol said...

Your very lucky to have a handy husband. Kitchen looks great.

laterg8r said...

hoorah to handy hubby!!! your kitchen looks fab and you did it all in one week WOWSER! definitely a keeper!

great project life pics :D

Nishant said...

The kitchen looks marvelous!
work at home in india