Thursday, February 11, 2010

A project Finished!


I had so much fun making this little book for Kendall's first ultrasound pictures! I was finally able to put it all together when I got the pictures scanned and printed out.



Someone told me not to use the orignals because they will fade so we made copies. Plus Chris didn't want to use the real ones anyways lol!

I loved how it all came together and now I have it sitting in her room on her dresser. Of course it will be replaced with her pictures when she is born, but for now it looks good there.
I also think I am going to display it at both of my baby showers.
The only problem with it is that it is really hard to open and look through. The crown points get stuck on each other.

But I still love the way that it turned out!

10 comments:

Maggi said...

This is soooo cute!

Christina said...

Adorable!!

Hansen Family said...

So creative, I love it!

Julia said...

that is beautiful!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

What a sweet way to display the ultrasound pictures. did you use a pre made chipboard album or did you make it with the cricut?

Risley said...

you are so crafty!! looks great!

Loopylou!! said...

omg, that is gorgeous, you have been busy!!! and kendall will love it when she is older too, not long to go now christy!! bet you & chris are getting really excited xx

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so fabulous!!! I just love it and you did a great job with it. I think is a fantastic idea to take it to your baby showers. Maybe if you go back and put an embellie on each page that is raised and popped up on a foam pop dot. It will separate the pages enough that the crown points will not get hung on each other. Just an idea. I am thinking maybe your pages are to flat and that is why they are sticking together. ;o)

Alissa said...

How stinkin adorable. I love that. Where did you get the idea for this? Wow I need to get my creative juices flowing stat.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hi Christy!! Now this is too cute girl! I love it! A pink crown! Precious! Hey, what Jacque said- that might work pretty well. Even if it's some big rhinestones or buttons you add to the tips of the crown, it might be enough "bulk" to keep them from catching on each other! And if it still catches, oh well, it's still adorable!!!!!! xOxO