Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine's Day with their families:) Zoey got a treat this morning and she hid it on the side of the couch and wouldn't leave it ALL morning long. She would peak over the couch everytime we made any movement at all! She's funny.
Do you see her treat?
Chris got me heart shaped Krispie Kreme doughnuts! YUMMY.
This sweet little boy,

Got Kendall a rose and this cute little card. Isn't he sweet?

5 weeks and 5 days!! (Not that I'm counting down or anything:)

7 comments:

Risley said...

what a cute card!

Maggi said...

Heart shaped doughnuts?! *drool* Mmmm...doughnuts....

5 weeks to go, woo hoo!!!!!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Zoey is sooo stinkin' cute! I want her! lol
Look at her guarding her treat! SO sweet! And that card, how cute!
I have to get some of those heart doughnuts!!!!!! yummy! Have a good week! xOxO

jacque4u2c said...

Hopefully this snow will be over in 5 weeks so you can bring Kendall home on a nice sunny day!!! So cute that she already has a playmate waiting. Zoey so reminds my of our tow - Raisin and Muffin. TOO CUTE! YUMMY Krispy Cream and heart shaped at that! That so beats Papa Murphy;s heart shaped pizzas!!!!

Carol said...

Your dog is too cute. Those doughnuts look really good...lol I like your album for the baby.

Alissa said...

Okay I just saw the heart shaped Krispy Kremes and got really excited. How cute is that?

~BridgetL~ said...

I didn't know crispy kreme made heart shaped donuts. I've been craving one of their donuts for a while, but I know I shouldn't.