Monday, February 15, 2010

The Belly Book

A few weeks after I got pregnant Chris got me this Belly Book to capture our pregnancy in a different way. I have really enjoyed working on this book. I still have quite a few pages to go back to and add more thoughts too, but it will be so neat to look at in a few years as well as right before we decide to have our next child! I love the colors of the book they are fun and different!
Here are a few other of my favorite things about this book.



I love the journaling pages in this book. And at the end of each trimester there are few pages for you to journal about the three months.

Each week you put a picture of your belly! And there are also places to journal at the bottom of each of these pages as well. I have missed a few weeks. I don't know how but the weeks just slip by sometimes and I forget to take a picture!At the end of the book there is a section called your belly departure! I can't wait to journal on this page about my labor and delievery!And lastly there is a place to put Kendall's sweet little face when she is born! Can't wait.I definitely recommend this book if you haven't started documenting your pregnancy yet. It's so much fun:)

8 comments:

Risley said...

OMG!! this is so cute! I have a friend who did this too! I love looking at each week!

Michelle said...

What a terrific idea. That is something that you will treasure forever.

West Texas Wife said...

you make me sick with your scrap booking where did you get that book? I need on to do for Tripp!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

I swear you are the most organized girl I know! This is the CUTEST book! You do such amazing projects!! xoxo

Sandy from Ukiah said...

how cute is that

Alissa said...

What an adorable idea! I'm sure this makes looking back fun. I'll have to look into taht some more.

~BridgetL~ said...

what a cool book. Man they have come out with so many neat things since I was pregnant.

jacque4u2c said...

this is a fantastic book! You are doing a great job with it!