Friday, February 19, 2010

A baby Shower at work!

Yesterday I had my baby shower at work. I work with some of the most generous people! I love them:) They got baby Kendall lots and lots of items off of our registeries and some other really fun things as well.
My face looks SO swollen in this picture. I can't believe how swollen my whole body is!
There are four of us at school pregnant right now! That's a lot of girls ha and no one else is drinking the water:) The girl that was suppose to have her shower with me has been put on bedrest so she was unable to attend our shower. She is due two weeks after me and is having contractions every ten minutes! They are monitering her and making sure that everything is alright. She isn's dilated so that is a good thing!

Isn't the cake adorable! It was super yummy too. We get all of our cakes from this lady. She does an awesome job on her cakes.

Today I had a doctor's appointment. Chris couldn't go because he has had the stomach virus. I am hoping and hoping that I don't get it!! It was sad going by myself for the first time and I know he really didn't want to miss it but I am glad he is feeling better too! I made my last four appointments up until Kendall is due! Four more times to the doctor and then we will be at our due date!! WOW I can't wait:)

12 comments:

Traci said...

You look adorable!! Send me a piece of that cake, okay? :)

Hansen Family said...

Love your picture, you look amazing! March is your month! I can't wait to see pictures of her. Have a nice weekend.

Trish said...

Yay! Congrats! I had my doctors appointment today! Im always having contractions too, but Im a baby pro (self proclaimed) and pay no attention to them unless they are super hard and close! Now the doctor told me to go in to labor and delivery with any contractions and they will take my baby girl out! So my fingers are crossed!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Your blog looks great, and so do you in that pretty pink top! Your almost there girl, just hang in there! Glad you had a fun shower!! xxoo

Coupon Clippin' Mommy said...

Looks like so much fun!

Carol said...

Wow if that is swollen I must of been hugh...lol The cake is really cute.

Loopylou!! said...

ooh yummy looking cake, love the little decoraion for both the babies, such a shame your friend missed it hun. 4 weeks and counting i bet!!!!! xxx

Maggi said...

How fun! I'm so excited for you! :D

Sonya said...

I think pregnancy is in the water at every school! The school I teach at seems to comes in waves. Last year we had 2 give birth and same thing this year! My husband's school usually seems to have 2 or 3 expecting every year too!

~BridgetL~ said...

I don't think you look swollen at all. You look really cute. Love the cake. We use to always have 2-3 teachers pregnant every yr when I was with the school district.

West Texas Wife said...

Hey I know how you feel I felt so big when I had my shower at work and look at the pictures and just sigh in relief that were not like that for long! You look great and its almost here! I am so excited for you... I feel like we have shared so much through our blogs!

Debbie said...

You are so beautiful!! I don't think you are swollen either...if it makes you feel any better! Only 4 more Dr visits...and you will be holding Kendall soon!