Friday, February 26, 2010

28 more days Oh me Oh MY!

Sorry I haven't been much of a blogger this week. We have had a busy week and we have a busy weekend as well! Last Sunday I had a baby shower...It was awesome and I am going to blog about it soon! I also have a shower this Sunday and tomorrow Chris has his shower at Hooters haha!!
I have four more pages to complete on yearbook and I am submitting it tonight and DONE with it. That is where all of my time has been spent while on the computer! So hopefully I will be back to blogging soon.

Sorry I haven't been able to stop at my normal blogs either:( Hoping to get back into everything after this weekend, but then again only 28 days til Kendall should be here!! Oh my oh my....

7 comments:

Alissa said...

I can't wait to hear more about your baby showers! Have a wonderful time at this weekends.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

I know you've been a busy girl with lots of fun things before Kendall gets here! Sending you lots of love! xOxO

Shannon said...

That is so exciting. She will be here before you know it!!

Carol said...

Wow how many showers are you guys having? That's great.

Loopylou!! said...

oh christy, this month is going to go so fast hun, i can't wait to see piccies of kendall on the outside!!!
Theres a little bit of sunshine for you over on my blog xx

~BridgetL~ said...

Yah I was thinking the same as Carol. you are one lucky gal with all these baby showers. Kendall is going to be set for quite some time.

Nishant said...

Have a wonderful time at this weekends.
work at home in india