Monday, January 4, 2010

Worn OUT:)

Chris just took this picture of Ed and Jax and this is how I feel:)
Wow I am worn out after the first day back. The kids were GREAT, but I am just tired and ready to take a bath and go to bed. I really want to scrapbook too! I am almost finished with my December Daily album. Just a few more pages and I will be done. Wohoo and then I can share it with you. I really liked doing this album. It will be fun to look at next year when I start 2010 December Daily!

My Project Life Kit SHOULD be here tomorrow and I am going to RACE home to get it and work on it! Can't wait!
Have a good night everyone I am going to lay in the tub!!!

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Christy, that is just too precious. I love this photo. You have to be a very special person to be teacher...

Brittany Ciara Sheets said...

Great to hear that your first day back went well. Can't wait to see your December album. :)

~BridgetL~ said...

My boys came home from school ready for a nap. What a cute picture.

Hansen Family said...

Continue to take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Drew is at 8 months and still doesn't sleep through the night so sleep while you can. But I will pray that you have a baby that gives you less sleepless night. Have a peaceful week and thank you for always taking a peek at our blog to check out on the boys and see what we are up too. I look forward to seeing beautiful baby girl pictures on this blog!!!!

Debbie said...

What a cute picture! Enjoy your bath! Bet I can guess what your POTD will be tomorrow! ;)

laterg8r said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Leesie said...

Aww too cute. I left you a little something on my blog. Check it out when you have a chance.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

omg, they are SOOOOOO cute!!!! I bet you are exhausted girl!
Can't wait to see your December album! Bet it's adorable!!!!!!!! xOxO

debbieb said...

Hope you got your rest. Those first days back to work can be a bummer