Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spring PLEASE hurry!!

I am so ready for spring weather! I don't like the cold anymore and I am TIRED of the snow and ice. We had a bad morning here yesterday. It snowed and melted and froze all within about an hour and there were over 600 accidents in the morning! It came out of nowhere and no one expected it! Here and Here is what the roads and our city looked like yesterday morning.

And guess what? Thursday and Friday could be just as bad! I don't want ANYMORE snow days because we already go until May 26 and I want all the summer days off I can get! I know I am spoiled by having my summers off, but I want to keep it that way:)

I am excited though because I finally convinced myself to order This which I have been drooling over for the past few days! I can't wait for it to come so I can go through it and start getting it ready for Kendall's arrival:)

Hope you guys have a great Wednesday! The week is half way over!!!

4 comments:

West Texas Wife said...

hey girl i feel your pain we have a cold front coming in tonight they are calling for snow the rest of the week. I am ready for spring also!!!!!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

omg, be careful- we're even supposed to get snow or ice late tomorrow evening too- and in Dallas, no one knows how to drive in it! 600 ACCIDENTS, damn!
Stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xOxO

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Christy do be very careful. That kit looks soooo awesome, can't wait to see it when you get it..

~BridgetL~ said...

sorry about the weather. I too am ready to just pass up this winter and spring for that matter and just get into summer. I think that is my favorite time of yr becuase I can hang out in the pool.
I bought that kit for a good friend and I love it.