Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project LIfe Week Three

Chris and I registered at Babies R Us tonight. It was exhausting! My feet were so swollen! I can't wait til we get all of Kendall's things!

Tonight since Chris and Brad were playing darts Jennifer invited me to TGIFridays for here sister's birthday. It was fun and the food was yummy!


I love the Target dollar Section! I got all of these file folders so that I can organize some of my scrapbooking stuff.
I decided to make a little gift book for one of my showers. I like it so much I think I might make one for my family shower also.
Look at all the dishes! Our dishwasher broke. So guess who gets to do all the dishes now! Which is why our sink looks like this tonight!
This afternoon Chris and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the letters for Kendall's room. We are painting them pink and hanging them on the wall above her crib.
Today was Kathleen's birthday. We got her some I love my aunt frames and shirt from Kendall. She will be a great aunt!

Don't forget to go by The Mom Creative to see more great Project Life Pictures:)






13 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I love your scrapbook! How exciting.

Sorry about your dishwasher! We've had that happen and it's a bummer.

How did we do it in the past huh?

ordinarilyextraordinary.com said...

Oh so sorry about your dishwasher. Of course I guess it could be worse. :) Cute little album for your shower.

~BridgetL~ said...

I must be one of the only ones that doesn't mind doing dishes. Laundry on the other hand I can't stand. I hope you get your machine fixed soon. Love the Aunt stuff. I hope you get all the things for baby kendall

Annalise said...

Sorry about your dishwasher...I'm the same way...I don't mind loading them into it but actually doing them, yuck!

That book turned out very cute!

Jessica Turner said...

love how you are documenting your story!

Trish said...

Oooh registering is fun!!

I bet your excited for your babyshowers....good luck on getting everything! Im sure you will!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Looks like you have been busy. I hope you get your scrap book stuff organized, love the baby album...and i hope you get that dish washer fixed soon.

Hansen Family said...

Love the pictures! Have a great week and nice to have sweet comments from you.

Megan said...

That gift book and those letters are so cute!!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

- look at you, you are so busy getting ready! ugh, get that dishwater fixed or replaced soon- that's the worst! Pink letters above the crib, super adorable! And so is the book! Glad you got the registry done, that does take a lot of time! Now it's done, yay!
Stay well, xo

laterg8r said...

so horrible to be without a dishwasher!! hope you get a new one soon.

Michelle said...

I remember registering for all of the baby stuff. Soooo much fun!!!!!

Julia said...

awesome pictures girl! when is this baby due? how long will you be on maternity leave? kendall's name will be so cute in pink!! love it!