Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project LIfe Tuesday: Week One!

Chris and I spend our New Years with Brad, Jennifer, and Tripp. We compared our bellies and at 28 weeks I think I definitely win!
Today was the big UL/UK game. Even though we lost I still had fun watching with this little guy.

I made a yummy supper of steak tonight. After two weeks off tomorrow is my first day back to work.

Our laundry room never looks this empty. I caught up on all the laundry and it's even put away! We'll see how long this last!

Finally my kit came today! I couldn't wait to start organizing it! I got all the way to May and Kendall wanted me to stop:)
After Christmas Chris bought a Wii, which I was pretty excited about! I love Super Mario Bros. so I was very happy when we got for the Wii! We spend lots of time playing!
After 3 days back we already have a snow day. Not something i wanted because it means one less day with Kendall this summer! Charley enjoyed the snow though.
Jessica Turner has posted her Project life week one and a McLinky for others to link up to! Go check it out for more great photo ideas!!

I had so much fun working on week one of Project Life. I hope you enjoy my first week! I have all of my journal cards done up to date. I think I will print out my pictures monthly or bi monthly. I have them saved in a file so they are ready to be printed! I LOVE this project so far.
Hope you will come back and visit next week:)

16 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is super cute as well. Love the pictures. Project Life seems so neat! Can't wait to read more.

tinkster said...

Great pics!

Emily said...

Fun pictures! And congrats on the little one!

Carol said...

Great pictures you have put on the 365. Congrats on your baby....

Megan said...

Stopping by from Jessica's blog to see your Project 365. You did a great job the first week, I love all the pictures!

Leesie said...

That steak dinner looks so yummy. My crazy husband doesn't like beef so when I eat it I have to make it for myself. Isn't the wii fun, it's so addictive.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have so enjoyed following your blog Christy.. You have some great pictures.

West Texas Wife said...

Hey what is this project life thing. And I am so jealous about the scrapbook I should have done that!

Heather said...

stopping by from jessica's blog....

love all of your pictures! I love the wii too and so want to mario bros game!

laterg8r said...

great pics for your first week! i got my kit today and was super inspired by it!!! was going to wait till next year to do it but now i think i'll be giving it a go again!

thanks again for posting it's availability on your blog b/c otherwise i'd have never known about it!! :D

ordinarilyextraordinary.com said...

Stopping by from Jessica Turner's blog. I think a lot of us will have a pic with the Project Life box. :) And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has taken photos of the laundry room (took a couple for last year)except mine was full of clothes! :)

Susan said...

Hey Christy,

So nice to meet you! I just enjoyed looking at your pictures.

Your dog is just precious!! Cute picture.

Hope you enjoy your project!!

Risley said...

your doggie is so cute!!
yummy! dinner looks great!

Ian and Jess said...

Just stopping by from Jessica's blog...it's fun to see what other Project Lifers are doing. Great picture's.

Jessica

jacque4u2c said...

These are just great photos!!!! That steak looks to darn YUMMY!!!!

Kristin said...

Just found you via Jessica's blog! What a cute blog...stop by mine if you get a chance! I love seeing what other project lifers are doing!