Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project Life Is HERE!!!

I was so super, super excited when I got home today and saw the box on my front door! I was really nervous it wasn't going to make it to my house because according to the tracking number it had been delievered on Saturday! But, it was here! I couldn't wait to get it in and tear it open. Of course I waited until Chris got home so he could take my picture with it for my Picture of the day;)
If you have any doubts about getting this kit DON'T!! It has EVERYTHING you need for the entire project and I have a feeling I will have leftovers to use on regular scrapbooking! It came with all the journaling cards, all the sheets, a date stamp, stickers, and SO SO much more! Here are a few pictures I took of my kit.

After supper I cleaned up and immediately started away on getting my kit organized. I sat on the floor which was a BIG mistake and Kendall wasn't happy, so I got organized all the way to May and then stopped. I figured that was pretty good for now. SO, what I did was insert all the weekly/monthly cards and my journaling cards. I was being a stickler at first with my journaling cards, but I decided to stop that because it was getting frustrating and because I know I will use some of the folded cards on days where I want to journal more so I will be moving them around anyways!

I also journaled for the first five days. I am going to try really hard to stay on top of this project. I will probably try to develop my pictures every two weeks! If not I will at least have my journaling done and will only have to insert the pictures once they are developed!
I think this project is such a great way to document your life's journey! I know after Kendall gets here most of my pictures will be of her and that's OK with me:)
Oh by the way this is our first week back to work and we will probably have snow day on Thursday and maybe even Friday. CRAZY. I don't want these snow days because I want a longer summer and more time with Kendall! But, we don't always get what we want haha! It hasn't been above 25degrees the past few days and they are calling for 3-5 inches and YES that would close my county down for a few days!
I am going to go get in a hot shower I am FREEZING!! Night:)

10 comments:

Carol said...

I just saw Aprile's kit just like yours and I really like it.

~BridgetL~ said...

I wasn't sure if I liked the colors of the kit, but maybe I do now. Have fun playing now that you got your kit.

Annalise said...

Wow you're on a roll! Thanks for posting the pictures...I'm definitely ordering it when it becomes available on Amazon!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww, that is pretty awesome. I haven't seen it before, love the concept!!!!!!! I need to do something like that!!!!
Girl, your freezing weather is headed our way. An arctic blast in Dallas, oh nooooooooooo! I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
xOxO

laterg8r said...

so glad you got your kit - definitely keep up with the journalling cards b/c you can always print the pics later (i printed every month) :D

Michelle said...

This year's kit looks very much like last years. You commented on my blog about how close we probably live........ VERY close. I live in New Albany. If we get the snow predicted tonight we will be closed tomorrow for sure and probably Friday.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Christy , Darling blog!!! Did you make your background yourself!!???
Oh how fun that you got your kit. It looks great!! hmmm maybe I should get one!!

Kimi said...

Received my kit yesterday and am loving it. Last year, I wasn't able to get Project 365 and so I made my own. This is so much easier.

I started to over think the placement of my journaling cards. so I placed them out on the table in stacks, and just put them all in an orderly stack, one by one by style.

No more over thinking for me. I want the kit to be fun.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love the kit, I wish I would have gotten one... :-( I am going to try to do it on my own...

debbieb said...

Glad you got your kit, hope you enjoy it.