Friday, January 29, 2010

Journal Writing

This could totally be Kendall one day. The journal prompt for the day was What is your favorite place? Here is one little girl's response in my class!!
For those of you that don't have Big Red in your town, I am SO sorry! It's a Pepsi product and is mine and Kendall's favorite drink! AND we LOVE White Castles as well:) Chris said Kendall will not write this in her first grade journal because we will have better eating habits than that! We will just see:)
Have a great weekend and stay warm if your living in this snow right now!

4 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

How cute Christy!!! I wish I could admit my first grader had better eating habits- she'd have Sprite and pizza on there! xOxO

Maggi said...

lol so cute! Big Red is my Chris' favorite! lol

laterg8r said...

that cracked me up :D

we don't have white castle or big red but i'll take your word for it :D

~BridgetL~ said...

We don't have big red here, but thats ok because I don't drink Sodas. We all start out thinking we wont feed our little ones the stuff we like, but it happens. :)