Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Project Life Completed:)

Yesterday I was able to get all of my pictures edited and copied for January's Project Life. Except for todays of course, I have all of my pictures in my binder and the first month is complete! I am so excited about continuing this project. It has been so much fun so far! Here are my pages for the month of January:)Week 1
Week 2Week 3Week 4

Sorry I know there is a lot of glare on the pictures from the protectors, but I thought this would give you a pretty good look at my book so far! How are you doing on Project Life? Is it coming along for you?

7 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Awesome work!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are doing great Christy.. I am only have week one completed but I do have the pictures all taken..

Carol said...

Wow I thought I was keeping up. You passed me.

Annalise said...

Good for you Christy! I got my kit assembled and my first week is done. Not bad for only have gotten it on Thurs! I got my sister's assembled yesterday and I'm hoping to get Jan done by the end of the week. The kit really makes it easy to stay caught up!

laterg8r said...

that is awesome that you are done with January! I have my journalling done but haven't printed the pics yet :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

you impress the hell outta me of how organized you are! you are gonna make the best mommy!!!!!! xoXO

Debbie said...

Christy~~~your album looks awesome! Keep up the good work!