Thursday, January 7, 2010

December Daily Part 1


Not sure why this picture turned sideways. I have reloaded it many times, but I give up lol!







I finished my December Daily Album Tuesday night and got so excited about Project Life that I forgot to share it with you guys! So, here is my album! Sorry so many pictures but I wanted to show you my whole album! I split it up into two posts so that each one wwouldn't be so long! I LOVED doing this album. I really enjoyed taking a picture of our life during December everyday and I loved putting it altogether. I have to say that it definitely made it easier to have my album all put together beforehand. I was able to quickly zoom through some of my pages. Some other things I really liked about this album:

-all the colors!
-being able to journal about each picuture so I will really enjoy looking at it next year.
-the fact that all the pages are not the same size.

Really the only thing I don't think I will do again is use clear pages. I didn't like the way they turned out and I really like having background paper. However, I would use it for my cover again I thought that was fun!
Stay tune tomorrow for Part 2!

8 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

You did such a beautiful job on this Christy! The clear pages are challenging to work with, but you rocked it!! I love the mismatched pages, very cool!
Your pup is so stinkin' cute too!!!!!! Very very nice!!!!!!! Wow, you've been busy! Can't wait to see part 2!! xOxO

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Christy, I really enjoyed looking at your book.. I can't wait for the 2nd half. You did an awesome job with it.

Carrie said...

Such a cute book! Love your work! Hugs!

Carol said...

Christy,love your album. I'm a mini album girl.

~BridgetL~ said...

Christy your album turned out great. I wanted to play along with Ali, but never got around to it.

laterg8r said...

your album is awesome :D
i'm not much for acrylic either :D

jacque4u2c said...

Christy this is just AWESOME!!!! You really put a lot of work into this! I can't wait to see your first baby album - I just know you will rock it too!

Maggi said...

How awesome, this turned out great!!!