Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1, 2010

I hope everyone has enjoyed their day today. It was way, way too cold here today (19 degrees at some point!) We stayed in all day. I did make a trip to Hobby Lobby and got some paper packs 50% off! Go Me:)
Today is the first day of the new year and the first day of Project Life for me! I am very excited about doing this project. I am making a file on my computer with my pictures on it. I thinking of doing a blog page as well, but I think I do much better when I keep everyone on one page, so from time to time I will share with you my project life pages and pictures of the day! Are you participating in your own project life? I am suppose to get my kit on January 5, but I was really hoping that it would come tomorrow so that I can get it all organized. I am sure I won't have a problem stopping everyone on January 5th to organize it either!
We had a great time last night and we really enjoyed ourselves at Brad and Jennifer's. Tripp is such a good baby here he is on his first New Year!Chris keeps saying that he hopes our baby is good as Tripp. She will be I just know it!
Here is a picture of Chris and I with matching bellies! I think this will be January 1 of Project Life. Our life:) It was taken after midnight so that counts for me haha!

7 comments:

Trish said...

OMG your belly is sooo tiny compared to mine!

laterg8r said...

so sweet that picture of tripp in the glasses :D

i ordered project life too but have a feeling i won't be getting mine for awhile :D

Julia said...

how cute! we did a picture like this too!

Ok, i never bought project life... i need to get on that.. like TODAY!! i'll let you know if i do so we can work on some cool stuff, ok?

Maggi said...

Love the belly shot! lol Are you ready for the Bachelor tomorrow?!?!

Amanda said...

I did her Project 365 last year and ordered two kits on a whim...I didn't do as well as I wanted last year, so I'm doing it again this year! :)

Annalise said...

What a cute pic to start P365. I'm planning on ordering the kit once its available on Amazon...Post what you think once you get it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a cute picture. I am excited about doing the project 365 too.