Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back To Work

Well tomorrow it's back to work for me! It was a nice two week break, but I am in a way ready to get back to routine and get through January and February! I am getting really, really excited and anxious for Kendall to arrive.

January is usually a LONG month. Last year we had a week off for an ice storm and I am really hoping we don't have that this year. We are suppose to get a light snow accumulation so who knows what will happen with that on Thursday. I don't really want any snow days because that means a shorter summer with Kendall! So, my hope is to make it through January and February wihout a snow day. Not sure that has EVER happened in our county though:)

I'm really getting excited about getting my Project Life in the mail. I am hoping on Tuesday I can get it and put it all together! We shall see. I am trying to stay on top of house work too now that I am not as tired as I had been, but we will see what happens when I get back to work!

Hope everyone has a Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

I know, it's back to school tomorrow! I'll keep my fingers crossed for no snow days for you!

I forgot if I told you my son Kyle was born on March 26th! Great day!
It will be here before you know it!So excited for you guys!
Have a great week! xOxO

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am doing it on my own. I haven't figured out how I am going to end up doing my album. Right now I am just putting the picture(s) (sometimes I take more than one) on my blog. Would love for you to pop over.

Debbie said...

You will love doing Project Life. It is such a great concept. I did it last year also.

Congratulations on being a Mommy to be! What a great time to do Project Life!

laterg8r said...

hope you get your mail :D