Thursday, January 28, 2010

31 Weeks 5 days

It seems so weird to say that I am already 31 weeks almost 32! I can't believe I just have 8 weeks and 2 days left! I am getting more and more excited and of course still nervous about deliever. I just can't wait to meet Kendall and see what she looks like! Here is my belly for week 31:)Wow you can tell that is not from my good camera:)

I am feeling pretty good this week just a little tired today. This week Kendall has been in my ribs a lot and I can finally feel defined body parts like her shoulders, arms and legs. At night we play a little game. I push her arm and she pushes my finger back. Last night was the first time that a kick or punch rather really hurt me. It got me when I was almost asleep. I was laying on my left side which is where her arms are and she punched me pretty hard! It didn't feel all that great and I am sure that will get worse as she gets a little bigger!

I am ready for her to get here on March 26:)

10 comments:

Maggi said...

I remember Toot rolling around in there during the night. lol You're looking great! Not too much longer!

Alissa said...

Oh my gosh you're getting close! You're still looking adorable as always. I can't wait til the baby's here. You'll have to tell me how that all goes. BTW I got your comment. I hope that's not happening to other people. Do you happen to know how to fix it?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how exciting, she will be here before you know it...

Trish said...

Cute! Thats the best, is when you can really feel them. But I really cant stand the trampoline...my little girl does this thing in my belly, I have no clue what shes doing but it kind of mimics jumping on a trampoline and looks incredibly freaky on my belly!

Good luck on having a smooth rest of pregnancy!

laterg8r said...

so wonderful to feel her move but i'm sure you could do without the punches :D

Hansen Family said...

You look GREAT!!!! I am looking forward to the moment where you can share your birthing story and pictures of little Kendall!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

You look so cute!
Just hang in there, you are ALMOST there. And stop thinking about the delivery!!!! Are you getting an epidural, or doing natural chilbirth? Midwife?? I've been exposed to all 3 from nursing school, so if you have any ???'s feel free to ask!
xOxO

Carol said...

I just loved when my little guy would kick.

~BridgetL~ said...

I think its wonderful how you are documenting the growth of your belly. I hated taking pics when I was pregnant and now wish I did.

Shannon said...

You look good!