Sunday, January 17, 2010

30 Weeks and getting stuff done:)

I got some things done today on my Project Life and I was so excited. I got a little more organized. Two things I completed were getting all of the weekly date cards in their place and the plastic month locaters in their place as well. It took me a LONG time to get that far. I have up to April Journal cards in and I might get a few more months done in a few minutes. I am finding that if I keep it up then I am more likely to finish:) If I have everything in it's place then all I have to do is slide pictures in and journal on the cards that are already in place. Makes it so much easier!

I also went to Target today to add the bouncy to our registery. We registered at Babies R Us on Friday and boy was that a JOB. My feet were so swollen by the time we left that place it was not fun, but I am really excited about everything that we registered for. We are having three showers. My work throws a shower, I am having a family shower and I am also having a friend shower. They will ALL be in February so we have a busy month ahead of us:)

We are getting closer and closer to Kendall's arrival. Only 9 weeks and 5 more days. I am getting so excited and ready for her. I can't wait. I am really scared about giving birth. I have talked to my friend Jenn who just had Tripp in December and it still makes me nervous. I guess because anything can happen. I just have to stay strong and pray that everything goes alright!

Here are my week 30 pictures. I am getting bigger and bigger.

Have a great Monday everyone:)

8 comments:

Carol said...

You are just too organized...lol The last weeks will just fly by. Enjoy.....

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am so jealous how organized you are. lol.. Don't worry about giving birth.. it really hurts, but when she is placed in your arms, you forget all about that pain... she will be so worth it...

Maggi said...

What fun February will be! Don't be scared girl, I'm here if you wanna talk/vent/freak out, whatever! lol

Annalise said...

Lucky you to have 3 showers! I'm sure the time will fly by!

laterg8r said...

awesome to have 3 showers :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

One word....drugs. lol I mean as in epidural drugs! Are ya going that route, I highly recommend it! I keep seeing that project life everywhere, am I the only one who hasn't done it! Very cool! Christy, I was terrified when I walked into L&D to have Ky. I think all moms are! But it will all be okay!!!!!!! xOxO

~BridgetL~ said...

I think no matter what the pain is you will forget it once Kendall is placed in your arms. Lucky baby getting 3 showers. She/you will have so many cute things for her.

Leesie said...

Aww what a cute baby belly!