Monday, January 11, 2010

29 Weeks 3 Days

10 weeks and 4 days to go and I am soooo ready!! How did my belly go from this....


at just 5 weeks along, to this...at 29 weeks along! Everyone says you don't like that big, come on I know they are trying to be nice haha! I feel like I am already wobbling:)

I am excited that Kendall is in there growing stronger and stronger everyday. Her kicks get bigger and bigger everyday.

She doesn't stop moving and I love that:) However, she is moving into my ribs now with her shoulder and arms (we are guessing!) and that can get uncomfortable now!

I do miss being able to put on my own shoes, bending over to pick something up, being able to BREATHE, and wearing normal NON maternity clothes!

I love Kendall more and more everyday and we are getting soooo anxious to meet her! She is going to be so much fun and I just can't wait to spend the summer playing with her!!

8 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I would have to agree you don't look that big. You really look good.

laterg8r said...

what a cute belly :D

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Christy.. your belly looks so cute. I can't wait for you to meet Miss Kendall.. you are going to be such an awesome...What an exciting in your life.

Risley said...

aw! super cute!!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

So cute!!!
Hang in there girlie, you're almost there!!!! I know the breathing thing gets tough around now, but you don't have much longer to go! xOxO

Michelle said...

Just wait until you grow out of your maternity clothes in those last few weeks!!!!! Oh, and I would drop stuff on purpose after I had my boys, just so I could bend over and pick it up! =) The last few weeks are tough, but the end result is soooo worth it!

Leesie said...

I still think your belly looks adorable. I'm hoping that when I'm preggo I have a cute belly too. Fingers crossed!

Trish said...

Oh my...you are tiny, Im just 31 weeks and my belly is huge. We just went to Disneyland yesterday and you wouldnt believe all the stares!! People think Im due any day or pregnant with multiples!!!