Monday, December 14, 2009

Week 25 Belly!

I thought I would share my week 25 belly. As my husband would say I'm getting huge! LOL he's so funny isn't he:)
Today felt like the first day of school all over again. I'm just exhausted! I guess cause I had such a long time off and today was my first day back after a weekend in a while. I came home and hit the couch for a few minutes. Then I made pancakes and laid back down! I got back up just now to do the dishes, but I am already for bed. I thought I was suppose to be energized right now! I guess working with 19 6 year olds all day can do that to ya huh?!

Have a good night everyone!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Your week 25 belly is adorable! I miss being pregnant, but will never be doing that again.
Hope you have a great week!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Oh, I remember the time. It was quite awhile ago. But you never forget! Very cute...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

Trish said...

Cute....huge? I dont think so...its small and cute!! Im huge!!!!

Sarah said...

You look so cute! I think it's great that you are keeping pictures of yourself and posting them. I didn't do nearly enough of that when I was preg :)

Sarah Nicole said...

I don't think you are huge. You are so cute!!

YAY for Week 25!!

Stopping by from SITS.

Risley and Dylan said...

aw! cute baby bump!
19 6 year olds could wear just about anyone out!

mooneyequalsmc2 said...

Huge? it is PERFECT! Keep on cooking that baby!

Maggi said...

You baby bump is adorable!

Julia said...

you are so cute! so glad you're off bed rest. you should be getting something in the mail very very soon!! let me know!

West Texas Wife said...

Hey girl I know you feel huge! I gained 60 pounds and then lost it all and more so there is hope!!!