Thursday, December 31, 2009

My highlight of 2009 and ringing in the new year:)

Happy almost New Year everyone! We are going to have a nice New Year's party with our friends Jennifer and Brad and their new baby Tripp. We have lots of food and the four of us will play games and watch TV. It will be nice. I have never been one to go out on New Year's Eve. Just don't like bothering with all the crowds. We always hang out with friends. It's a lot funner that way!

Thought I would share my highlight of 2009! Read This Post and you will see my highlight and I am sure you can all guess what it is!!

Another big highlight for me this year was getting my masters. I am so excited about starting a new year with a great job I love and not having to go to school when I get home from work. It will be nice to come home relax and be with Chris.

I am not big on making resolutions and I am not going to start this year. I am hoping for a great 2010 with my husband and then our daughter in March. I have been very blessed this year and I know I will be even more next year!

I hope you guys have a wonderful 2010 and enjoy yourselves! Be careful if your going out tonight and good luck:)

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

happy new year - good choice to stay in :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

OMG, it's 2010! It's your special year my friend! And March will be here in a blink of a eye! I'm so excited for you guys! Lots of love and happiness to you this year!!!! love deb xOxO