Monday, December 28, 2009

Kendall's Room

I took some pictures today of Kendall's room to share with you! We are almost finished...we have to hang her valance up and then get her name on the wall.

My mom is buying the bedding and I can't wait to get it all in and put together! The rug is from Target, but it matches the bedding perfectly! It was a third of the price that Pottery Barns Rugs are! INSANE!!



I love this shelving unit. I got it at Target and I need one more basket for it, but I am waiting for a yellow basket. I haven't been able to find one yet, but I know there has to be one out there somewhere!
I also got some GREAT deals today at Gymboree that I will share with you tomorrow so come back and see them:)

10 comments:

Leesie said...

The nursery is looking so cute. I love that color combo of the pink and green it all looks really good together.

saltsays said...

Target really does have some fab baby stuff and the price is definitely right. We have done a whole lotta shopping for our baby nephews there. :) The room looks adorable and I love the name Kendall! Great choice!

Amanda said...

Her room is lovely! :)

Kristen said...

oh how fun! Does Target not have the yellow basket in those folding ones? I always thought I saw one :)

laterg8r said...

gorgeous - love that you are all ready to go :D

jacque4u2c said...

This is just stunning! Kendall is just going to adore growing up in this cheerful room. I love those shelving units too!

I'm Rebekah said...

So super cute! Visiting from SIT's!

Shannon said...

I love her room!

Brittany Ciara Sheets said...

Dropping in from SITS.

The room is absolutely adorable. Looks like everything is coming together well. Congrats!

Your not so average teen,
Brittany Ciara

brittanyciara.blogspot.com

christi said...

target is so great for nearly anything! i love their rugs, too. cute nursery! lucky little one!