Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just Waiting

I am waiting VERY patiently for the carpet cleaning company to come today. Of course their time was 12-4. The WHOLE day sitting here waiting because that is the time they gave me. I am excited about getting them cleaned, but being impatient I know. I just wish they could have said between 2-4 or something within two hours because I could have ran a few errands had I known a better time.

I just got a great deal at Walgreens though! They are running a special with picture prints 9cents a print! Go over there and check it out! It's worth it. I just ordered 90 prints and paid 875 and I get to pick them up today IF the carpet cleaners ever come lol!

Here are some more pictures of my adorable new baby friend Tripp! We took them supper last night and we are spending News Years Eve with them tomorrow night! I am sooo excited!! She sent me this pictures today of him.

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Great photos!!! What a tiny tot he is!

laterg8r said...

awwwwwwww :D