Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's ALMOST Christmas!!

I LOVE Christmas time especially when I am finished with my Christmas shopping. Well I am working on a special project for Chris for Christmas which is what is consuming ALL of my time right now but that's alright I know he will LOVE it! Not going to share what it is just yet, but I will I promise:) I thought I would share a few pictures from my December Daily. I need to get to working on it. I have a few days done, but I have to get all these pictures printed out before I can complete it now!
On Sunday we went out to eat for Chris' mom's brithday. Her birthday is on Christmas Eve so we always celebrate on the Sunday before AND Christmas Eve morning. There is a really neat light display this year in Louisville at the Cavern. It is all underground and you pay to drive through it! We had so much fun going through it on Sunday. It was really cool and I got a few good pictures.

Does he not looking like the meanest thing ever?!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Holidays and having a great time spending it with their families and loved ones:)

7 comments:

laterg8r said...

merry christmas to you :D

Risley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Risley said...

pertty light!
he looks sassy! lol

Leesie said...

Cute lights, ooh now I'm wondering what you got him for Christmas.

Traci said...

Merry Christmas, girl! Hope it's magical!

Lisa Howard said...

Merry, merry Christmas sweet girl! Hope you are having the happiest of holidays!!! xoxo L

jacque4u2c said...

I work at the Mega Cavern!!! It has been pretty crazy!!! The photos you took are great! Just wait until next year! It is going to be even BIGGER!!!! So glad you enjoyed it!!!