Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gymboree DEALS!

Yesterday I told you I found some AMAZING deals at Gymboree. I wanted to show some of the sweet outfits I got Kendall. I added everything up I got and had I paid full price for it all I would have spent 734.00!! Is that not crazy. Everything I bought was 5.99 and under and some things were 1.99 or 2.99. I bought one thing that cost 8.99 and that was a dress that I thought was cute. Here are some of my deals. I know you think I am crazy, but I LOVE clothes and this will pretty much cover her for the summer and into the fall!
These are Chris's favorite jeans. I thought the leggings were cute too. I can see her little diaper butt in them now:)I think I am going to get her name or a monogram put on this!! It's her July 4th outfit:)I paid 2.99 for this bathing suit!! It's adorable.This will be good for a cooler summer night!

7 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

soo cute!!! I love shopping for my twins girl!!! Happy New year to you and your family!!

Loopylou!! said...

awwwwwww, they are all so cute!!! fantastic bargains hunny....more to spend next sale now!!!!! lol!!!! xxxxx

Leesie said...

Cute!! I love the polka dot bathing suit that's just precious and you got a major deal.

laterg8r said...

gorgeous outfits :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jacque4u2c said...

How beautiful!!! She is going to be the hottest baby in the Ville!!!! What a cute clothes!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Oh these are super cute, and Gymboree clothes, LOVE them. They're the best. I bet you are so excited! I am for you! Lots of love and best wishes for your exciting 2010!! Happy New Year! xOxO