Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Christmas Trees are decorated!

I got A LOT accomplished today. I went Christmas shopping and finished my dad and half way finished my brother. I got a few things for Chris' mom as well. I went to the grocery store. My LEAST favorite thing to do. I did dishes and laundry. I decorated BOTH of our trees and made a yummy supper of steak mashed potatoes, corn and green beans. Lastly I made some no bake cookies and they actually set this time!! YAH me:)

I wanted to show you some pictures of my ornaments that are my tree. First our basement tree is nothing but jingle buddies. Here are two my favorites from the Wizard of Oz.



My upstairs tree has different ornamnets from Chris and I over the years. There are two that he gets every year and they are the Heirloom Collection of Ice Pals and Sweethearts. Here is the Ice Pals for this year!
Can I say I LOVE my new camera and the pictures it takes are amazing:)

And now we are ALL pooped just like Zo Zo!
We have five more days of school and then we are off until January 4th! I am very excited and so are the kids, but we have a VERY busy week this week!

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Risley and Dylan said...

cute ornaments!

Maggi said...

Wow, you did get a lot done! I'm so glad I'm not having to deal with the present thing this year! lol Love your ornaments!

laterg8r said...

those jingle bell buddies are sooo cute :D