Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bedrest means WHAT?

So, you may not know this but I am a VERY antsy person. I NEVER lay around to just watch TV. I always have to be doing something. SO, when I went to the doctor Monday for a little bit of pain I was more than shocked to be told I was going to be put on Bedrest for a week as a Precautious. WHAT? I asked what exactly does this mean. Her reply lay in bed for the day get up to go to the bathroom and eat and stay in bed. WHAT? No not me. I have a job and I can't lay in bed all day. WEll guess what I have NO choice.

WHY did this happen? When I went to the doctor she did an exam. She felt that she may have felt a small opening in my cervix. I got to have another ultrasound and see my little girl. Who by the way is DEFINITELY a girl and is a little Monkey too. She had her feet completely on top of her head and was in half! Maybe this could be my pain?
What's next? I go to the doctor on Tuesday. They will perform a test which will tell them if I am dilating or not. My question was why can't this test be done TODAY and she said they can't do it until I am 24 weeks along which won't be til Saturday. PLEASE pray that I am not dilating and there wasn't an opening after all. Hopefully all will go well and I will be released from bedrest on Tuesday in which case I can go back to work and my normal routine.

My husband has been so sweet taking care of me and yelling at me when I am not in bed! He has decided he wants to get the babies room done NOW! So, I am suppose to be picking out paint colors.

I may go in my scrapbooking room for an hour tomorrow and work. I feel like sitting there will be alright. I am tired of laying around and my back hurts, but I know it is only for safety reasons and I will do whatever it takes to make sure Kendall is safe:)

I did manage to take my December Daily Picture yesterday and I will take another today!

11 comments:

Heather @ Two Little Monkeys said...

Lots of prayers for you that your are not dilating. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

Brooke said...

You and little monkey are in my thoughts and prayers.

laterg8r said...

i always want to be doing something too. perhaps you can get friends to come and visit you to keep your mind off it.

i hope everything is A-OK next week :D

Maggi said...

I know how you feel, bed rest would kill me! lol I'll be praying that everything stay shut up tight till its time!

Debbie said...

I will say a prayer for you! I had to do the bed rest for 5 months. Definitely difficult.

Traci said...

Oh, Christy! You had better take it easy, girl. Prayers and hugs your way.

Hansen Family said...

continue to take care of yourself and little kendall! Love the name!!!! I will continue to pray for your pregancy!

Julia said...

awww... i'll be praying for you and the little bean!! call me if you need to chat!!!!

Loopylou!! said...

oh christy, i will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers hunny, you rest up good for tuesday xxxx

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

almostakbl company said...


شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
تنظيف الشقق يحتاج إلى عمالة مدربة على أعلى مستوى لتنفيذ العمل بدقة وبكفاءة، وفي شركة المستقبل يتم تقديم خدمة تنظيف الشقق، يتم استخدام عمالة مدربة وكفء تبدأ وتنهي العمل بكفاءة وبأسرع وقت، يتم تنظيف الشقق بعناية فائقة والاهتمام بالتفاصيل الدقيقة في الشقة.
شركة تنظيف ببريدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف منازل بعنيزة
يتم تنظيف المفروشات بالمنظفات الخاصة بها والتي تحافظ عليها وتزيل الأتربة والبقع المختلفة بدون إتلاف المفروشات، يتم استخدام المنظفات القوية على الأوساخ والصدأ والدهون المختلفة التي تتواجد في الحمامات والمطابخ والأماكن المختلفة، يتم الاهتمام بكل ركن وجزء في الشقة والوصول إلى الأماكن التي يصعب الوصول إليها، ويتم أيضا التنظيف والتعقيم للأماكن والمفروشات المتواجدة في المنزل، وفي النهاية يتم استلام الشقة في أفضل صورة نظيفة ورائحتها جميلة.
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف منازل ببريدة
يتم في شركة المستقبل استخدام تقنيات مختلفة وحديثة مخصصة لكل جزء في الشقة، فيتم استخدام تقنيات خاصة لتنظيف الانتريهات، ويتم استخدام تقنيات أخرى لتنظيف الموكيتات والسجاد، ويتم استخدام تقنيات وأساليب وأدوات وطرق حديثة لتنظيف الشقق والاهتمام بها، ويتم تدريب مستخدمين هذه التقنيات والأساليب ليتم العمل على مستوى أعلى ويتم تنفيذ العمل بكفاءة أعلى وبأسرع وقت.

شركة المستقبل هي شركة رائدة في مجال تنظيف الشقق، الشركة متخصصة في التنظيف والاهتمام بالشقق، فالشركة لديها خبرة طويلة في مجال تنظيف الشقق، والشركة لديها ثقة بينها وبين عملائها وذلك ما جعلها شركة رائدة في مجالات التنظيف المختلفة.
شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف بعنيزة
الشركة تهتم بالعملاء أولا، يتم تنفيذ كل متطلباتهم بدقة وعلى أسرع وقت ممكن، والشركة تهتم بكل التفاصيل التي تزيد من مستوى الشركة وتزيد أيضا من رضا العملاء الذين يتعاملون
مع شركة المستقبل تعامل مع شركة المستقبل ليتم تنفيذ كل متطلباتك في أسرع وقت وبالشكل الذي تريده فشركة المستقبل هي الشركة المنشودة.