Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl!

I thought I would share a few ultrasound pictures since my mom was able to scan them finally! I am funny I can't really see the baby really well, but these are the ones I Could really see her good in. I love these two they are probably my favorite ones.

The ultrasound tech said she has big toes. So, I guess she will have big feet! There is another picture of her whole body and you can really her spine. I bet she is going to be long when she is born!

This weekend I am going to a scrapbooking baby shower and I am very excited about it! I think it will be lots of fun. She is having a boy:) Our babies are going to be best buds! I will let you know how it turns out. Hope you have a happy Friday!

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

so cool - love the pics :D

Maggi said...

Ultra sounds were so exciting for me when I was pregnant! She looks like such a cutie already!

Julia said...

how cute! how are you feeling?

Rachel said...

How sweet. Congratulations on your baby girl!