Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's A GIRL!!!!

I was so excited Wednesday when we FINALLY found out we were having a little girl! And I have been shopping like Crazy since that day! I have to slow down, but it's so hard because all of the girls stuff is SO cute!
I wanted to share with you what I made to put the ultrasound pictures in. I haven't placed them yet, because my mom is taking them to work to scan to the computer first. I worked on this for about an hour and a half today. I am so SLOW when it comes to scrapbooking. I don't know why it takes me so long. I am happy with the way that it turned out though! I bought the kit at Hobby Lobby. It's made by My Mind's Eye.
This is the cover of the book. Sorry my pictures aren't that great! And I didn't photoshop them yet either so that makes it even worse. But, I can't wait to get my new camera either that will make it nicer. ANYWAYS her name, when we reveal, which hopefully will be soon, will go in the middle of the cover.

This is page two. I wrote On Nov. 4, 2009, we found out you were a little girl. We were very excited!The first ultrasound picture will go on the mat. Where you see the squares and shapes I am going to put an ultrasound picture behind!This was one of my favorite pages. It looks so cute with the ultrasound picture. I will repost it when I get the picture down!And this is the last page. The back looks like the front just with nothing on it!

Tell me what you think! I thought it turned out pretty cute, and we are VERY excited about having a little girl:)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations! The photo album is so cute!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Congratulations! Lucky You!

laterg8r said...

super duper congrats :D

that album is fantastic :D

Maggi said...

The album is awesome and CONGRATS on having a girl! I know this is hard but try not to buy too many clothes! People will buy you practically all clothes and you won't use 1/3 of them, trust me! lol (Yeah, I didn't listen to this advice either, it's too much fun shopping! lol)

Lisa Howard said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! That is so cool! Love the album...and I don't think the amount of time you spent it that much. It sounded reasonable for an entire album. You are too hard on yourself!

Maggi is right about not using 1/3 of what you get...the newborn stuff is especially quickly outgrown. But I also agree that it is IMPOSSIBLE to resist all the cute little things out there.

Lisa Howard said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! That is so cool! Love the album...and I don't think the amount of time you spent it that much. It sounded reasonable for an entire album. You are too hard on yourself!

Maggi is right about not using 1/3 of what you get...the newborn stuff is especially quickly outgrown. But I also agree that it is IMPOSSIBLE to resist all the cute little things out there.

Traci said...

Yea!! Little girls are SO much fun!!

Your project is really cute!! It takes me so long to scrapbook that I just don't do it. Good thing I have my blog saved!

Julia said...

congrats! very beautiful! can't wait to see pics and hear her name! have i given you my cell #?? you need to call me so we can chat.