Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm SO excited!!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I can't belive my week off work is already completely over! But, I have three weeks and then we have two whole weeks off for Christmas. So, I am alright with that. I can make it three weeks. This week is going to be a busy week. I have two more classes left and then I have my MASTERS!! I never thought this day would come:) I have completed everything I just have to show up to class on Monday and Wednesday! YAHOO!


So, my mom and dad gave me my graduation present early! My mom went out on Black Friday to get me my new CAMERA! I got a Rebel XS. Here is a picture of it. I am still learning how in the world to use it, and I know that will take a while. That's alright with me I can do it! I have a free class to attend as well that came with the camera. I am so excited to have it in time for December Daily and Holidays in Hand! I wasn't expecting to get it this soon but hey I am happy!

And don't you love my new camera strap. This very sweet lady Amy made it for me! I just love it:) She was so sweet to work with and I HIGHLY recommend her if you are looking for camera straps!

I hope everyone has a great week! I can't believe it is going to be December on Tuesday!!

10 comments:

Twincerely,Olga said...

stopping by from SITs! Looks like a really cool camera! I love all the pics on your blog!

Joy said...

Awesome new camera! I'd be psyched to use it too! {Although I wouldn't have the first idea how!}

Stopping by from SITS roll call! :o)

laterg8r said...

i have camera envy LOL :D what a wonderful gift but even better is getting your MASTERS!!! super duper congrats - that is a HUGE accomplishment :D

Heather @ Two Little Monkeys said...

Congrats on getting your Masters! Followed you over from SITS

Tiffany said...

I LOVE my Rebel, love, love, love.

How exciting, and how adorable is that camera strap??

That salad you mentioned on my blog sounds DIVINE- I will definitely be trying it out!

Hansen Family said...

Love the new camera and jealous!!!! I am hoping for a new camera for christmas!!!! congrats on finishing school soon! Love the straps, I will have to keep her in mind when I am looking for one. Take care of yourself.

jacque4u2c said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! I know what baby is going to be the most photographed!!!!! Tee-hee! Congrats girl!!! you just so have so much to be thankful for! Life is great!

Maggi said...

Congrats on the camera, that is awesome!

Gamma Sharon said...

Congradulations! And a camera... wow!
Over from SITS to say Hi... you were ahead of me on roll call.

Melissa said...

Great camera and congrats! That will come in very handy when your bundle of joy gets here!