Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween:)

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I LOVE this time of year. Now it's time to gear up for Thanksgiving with the family and Christmas. I love going to grandparents on Thanksgiving and eating yummy food. Getting to spend time with my family is my favorite thing! Christmas is a lot of fun too, but I hope this year we are able to cut down on the places we go on Christmas. It is just too much to go to six different places in one day. You don't get to enjoy the day!

I just wanted to share a few quick picture with you guys. The first one is me on Friday night ready for my cousin's wedding. It was a pretty wedding, but I didn't stay long because I was so tired.
Last night we went to a Halloween Party. We had lots of fun. I was a girl scout (only because I had the costume from a long time ago, and I wasn't paying 60 dollars for a new costume) and Chris was Billy Mays. I think that's how you spell his last name. We had a lot of fun. My friend Jennifer is due December 27 and she looks great! She was a Kentucky Football player! BOOOO Lol!


My mom called this morning to ask one more time what the camera I wanted was called! I hope I get it soon:) AND only 3 more days and we will know what baby is!!!

9 comments:

Julia said...

you are so cute! wish i would've dressed up, but wasn't spending money on a costume. your hubs looks great too!

so you find out on monday? tuesday? eeek!! i'm so excited. you'll have to tweet me, or text me or something!! :)

Hansen Family said...

Love your pictures! You will love the canon camera, I am so jealous! You are looking great pregnant and best of luck with the ultrasound enjoy each moment. Take care

Loopylou!! said...

looks like you have had a busy weekend!!! you look fab in your costume and i bet youare on countdown for the sex of the baby, i know i was with mo!!!!!

Brooke said...

You looked so cute as a girl scout!

laterg8r said...

totally cute costume :D

Kristen said...

aww how cute! I love the girl scout idea!

Maggi said...

Cute costumes! Can't wait to find out what the baby is!

West Texas Wife said...

You look so cute let me know when you know what it is i can pass along lots of boy stuff.
You look great

Debbie said...

I love this time of year too! And the girl scout costume was a great idea.