Monday, November 23, 2009

Daily December (Picture Heavy!)

I'm so excited to share my Daily December album with you guys! I finally found binder clips that were big enough for the album! It got pretty thick! I took a picture of each page and I know it's going to be a lot of pictures but I wanted you guys to see it! I think I am good and ready for December to get here now! I am not going to add anything else to the album until I start working on each day! I hope you enjoy it! Hopefully in December I can share each page with you as I complete them! I used non traditional colors in my album because I love all the fun pinks, reds, greens, and blues all mixed together for Christmas!

Here is my album laying down. It got pretty thick with 20 something pages of chipboard!
Alright here is my album! Let me know what you think:)
Page 2 is a clear page like the album. I used a few of these in my book throughout!This time I used a clear tag and put the number on it. Then I put a chipboard page behind it to use as my actual page. I had never used these before but I thought they were fun!Page 10 doesn't have a number on it yet. It is clear but I am going to use red vinyl to put the number 10 on it.
Another blank page that I am going to add red vinyl to! Page 21I wish I had not put the 4X6 paper on my last page, but I know I can make it work, because this page will probably be filled with pictures! Hope you enjoyed it! I can't wait to add pictures to it!

8 comments:

buhdoop said...

When I first saw your album, I thought it was like 5 feet long, lol. It must be my bedtime.

Very detailed and adorable job.

Ann On and On... said...

I posted a comment on SITS right after you... I try to do this every time I comment there... to meet new bloggers. WOW! That was a lot of work and it looks beautiful. Now it's time to fill it.
Happy Thanksgiving...

jacque4u2c said...

This is just amazing!!! I can't wait to see it evolve over the next month!!!

I love the colors and the different focus points!!! Just totally AWESOME!!!

Mommy Taylor said...

That's really cute! Have fun filling it up. :)

Found you on SITS! :)

Maggi said...

This looks awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!

laterg8r said...

gorgeous album, i did this project last year and its lots of work but well worth it :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

So how is my cute prego friend anyways? I've been a horrible blogger, I know! But I was thinking about you and had to say hello. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great break! This album is so adorable! Nice job! I still haven't forgotten about PB, so let me know if you need anything! lots of love, deb xOxO

Jessica Turner said...

so cute - love the colors