Friday, October 30, 2009

Where HAVE I been?

Well Actually I have been right here sitting at this computer. I have a 15 page paper due for final component to graduate with my masters in December. My goal is to have it done this weekend. Once that is done I will BE BACK!! I have been crazy busy with work and school and ready for a break...

We have the whole week of Thanksgiving off and I am so looking forward to it:)

Wednesday is the big day that we FINALLY find out what this little one will be and I Can't wait! I haven't had any dreams of what it is, but everyone seems to have thier opionions. WE shall find out on Wednesday at 8:45! I will keep you all updated and I should be back to my blogging self here very soon:)

Happy Halloween ya'll!

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

yeah i am so excited to hear from you on what you have been blessed with!

Maggi said...

Good luck with your paper and super good luck with your Dr. appt! Can't wait to find out what you're having!