Monday, October 19, 2009

A much Needed Relaxing Weekend:)

This Weekend was very nice! We did NOTHING...well just about. Saturday we laid on the couch ALL day, til about 5:00. Then we got dressed and went to eat at my favorite Tumbleweed. Then we visited Best Buy, PetSmart, and of course Target. Don't you love Chris' costume! How many people have gone down this asile and NOT tried something on. I tried on the bumblebee costume, but we didn't take a picture. After our shopping we came home and played games! We are so fun LOL...we played Guess Who? and Parchessi. Then we went to bed. WE had a good weekend with no plans and nothing we had to do.
On Sunday I had to get some schoolwork done and clean a little. Our house is a MESS. WE really gotta get on it. I have a paper due November 13 in order to get my Master's in December! I better get on it! Have a great week everyone:)

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

that bert costume is hysterical :D

Maggi said...

That costume is too funny! Your weekend sounds so relaxing and fun!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Ahhh! Relaxing weekends are THE best! Love that costume...cracked me up! LOL!

Stina said...

That is such a cool custom:-) I would like to take sometime out, to award you with the Honest Scrap ward. Come on over to my blog, and check it out http://www.womanandmom.blogspot.com