Sunday, October 11, 2009

I can FEEL him/her!!!

So, I was sitting at the computer doing homework blah!!  When I felt him/her move…and move…and move.  It was the coolest thing..just a little kick like he was flipping! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this day and I was so excited when I finally felt her move!  (Notice I interchange he/she because we don’t know YET!!  Chris was mad because he couldn’t feel the baby move.  I would be too though if I was him.  But, very soon he will be able to feel him I am sure!

Here is a belly picture at 16 weeks!  Getting bigger.  Sorry it’s not very good and I still haven’t gotten a Photoshop so I couldn’t edit the picture. 

bumpI have a VERY busy week ahead.  I have school Monday night and Wednesday night and then I have to be at work Thursday night because first graders are performing at the PTA program!  So, I will be busy until Friday!  Probably means the week will go by really fast though:)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

That's great that you've felt the baby already...I didn't feel Hunter until after my 20 week ultrasound!

Samantha @ Mama Notes said...

I am so happy for you!! That is such an amazing first feeling!

laterg8r said...

congrats, that is so cool :D

Maggi said...

That is so cool, congrats! I loved feeling Toot jumping around in there! lol

jacque4u2c said...

I just remember feeling KT's foot. I could make her toes and everything! She was so scrunched up inside me. I am so short and squatie - thankfully she has gotten her Dads height. Of course - she is nearly taller then me at 8. Tee-hee! Enjoy your active little one.

Julia said...

that's awesome!! isn't it the coolest feeling in the world!! Chris will feel it soon enough. the kicks are so small now, so that's why he can't feel it! so excited for you, friend! we need to get together soon!!! ok?? ok.

Leah said...

I wanted to come by and thank you for your comment on my blog for my CB challenge card. I just had my 3rd baby 4 months ago. And had my DD in March, she's 3. its fun to be expecting during the holidays. Good luck w/ the pregnancy!!!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

OMG, I'm so excited for you!!!! Just checkin' in on you! Stay well, love deb