Friday, September 18, 2009

Tonight's Friday Night Fab Five is in honor of my all time favorite TV series Full House. I watched this show from the very beginning to the very end. I probably even cried when it went off air. My brother convinced me that I was the ONLY one that watched the show and that they couldn't keep it on just for me. He was so nice to me let me tell you:) I thought I would show some of my favorite highlights of the show! Hope you enjoy. Some of them may be really long, but I tried to find the shortest videos I could find! ENJOY.

The theme song for EVERY season!



Urkel on Full House



Christmas Time!



The House Meets the Mouse!! How Jealous!!



AND the end comes:(



OK I have tried to get this to work for about 30 minutes now. I sure hope it works this time! Enjoy the weekend guys! Thanks for going down memory lane with me.

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are just fantastic!!!!

If I have not said enuf - I am going to say it again - I really love your new blog look!!!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from MBC!
Now following you...

Kristen said...

ahh I LOVE Full House! I mean, grew up with it! And the theme song, such a classic!

Maggi said...

I love this show! My favorite episodes are when Stephanie gets picked for the commercial over DJ, when Stephanie cuts Jesse's hair and when they go to Disneyland. I wish they had been able to have a real finale.

Children of the 90s said...

Oh I'm so glad I found your blog, someone after my own heart! That Disney one was one of my all-time favorite episodes. I wanted to be the princess so badly! I still remember tearing up over the curtain call, too.