Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scrapping Block

So, I am here to tell you that I have Scrapping Block. I can't get a lO to lay the way I want it to lay. I just threw away a lo I had been working on for about 30 minutes. I was working on my favorite movie lo and it looked TERRIBLE. I gave up. What is wrong with me? I sure do hope that it comes back really really soon because I want to scrap!!

I am also glad that tomorrow is already Wednesday. Every weekend should be a three day weekend don't you think?!

3 comments:

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hey Christy!! lol
Oh girl, this happens to everyone, nothing is wrong with you!
When it happens to me, I walk away from the layout for the rest of the day and tackle it the next day.
Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes is all you need! Yes, every weekend should be a 3 day weekend! absolutely! love deb

Maggi said...

Boy am I right with ya! lol It'll come back, maybe work on a different project altogether? I started art journaling when my scrapping mojo left me and it really helped! Good luck!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

I was wondering if this flu was going around your school, I think it is bad everywhere now.
And you have to take extra care being pregnant! Yes, lots of hand washing- stay well, thanks for the comment! xxoo deb