Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My husband is away:(

Disney 2006! I feel like him right about now! Wish I could lay around like that too ha ha!
Chris left last night to go to Disney to play Softball. Yes he is that crazy about softball lol! They are playing in the world tournment and will be gone until Sunday night. Well if you didn't know I am the BIGGEST scaredy cat in the entire world! PROMISE...I stay NO where by myself and therefore will be living with my parents for the next few nights. Zoey is coming along with me. However, my mom has a new puppy and Zoey doesn't like it at all. So, we shall see how this goes!
Here is Kathleen and I in Disney 2006!
This makes me wonder what will I do when I have a baby. Will I pack everything up and head to moms or will I beg someone to stay with me while he is gone? I have a feeling this will be their last visit to Disney for world, but I could also be wrong about that. I guess we will see when the time comes.

Many ask does it bother you that he leaves to play softball? OF course NOT. I think it's great that they have this opportunity and if I didn't work I would be right there with him to watch! However, I don't want to use my days to go to Florida especially now that we have a baby on the way! I am pretty jealous that he will be in Disney though even he doesn't get to visit the theme parks:)

Here is a picture of all four of us on our Disney Trip 3 years ago. Chris' mom took all three of us there as our graduation gifts. We had a BLAST:)

5 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Great to be a awesome supportive wife and love the pictures! You are going to be such an awesome mommy, it will change your world but for the best!!!!

Maggi said...

I love Disney! I know what you mean about being alone, I hate when my hubby's not here! Have fun at your mom's!

Julia said...

have fun at your mom's. be sure to let us know how his team does!!

jacque4u2c said...

We went to Disney this past summer and had a blast!!!!

Lisa T. Howard said...

YAY for Disney! Boo for having to be alone. When I was younger I would have been a big rival for the Biggest Scaredy Cat title. But somewhere along the way, I got over it. Good thing...I'm an empty-nester now. LOL! In fact, I kinda like it now.

I know you mentioned on my blog he's coming home. Bet you're glad. Take care of you and the precious little one! xoxo L