Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think I found it! (Maybe)

Well I actually went to my scrapping room tonight and I got 2 layouts done. Well 1 done and another almost done. I need some help with the second one. I really enjoyed working on these 2 layouts as well. They were lots of fun.

The first one is of my good friend Jessie's baby Pierce. This was his first Christmas. I just love the onesie he has on. Isn't he the cutest thing ever too?

Ok this is the one I need help with. I want some more embellishments on this one but I am not sure what else to put on it. What do you think? This is me and Jessie (Pierce's mom) at a UL football game. I love the picture of the two of us! Let me know what your suggestions are:) Have I mentioned that as much as I love my criuct I think I Love thickers just as much!!!



OK I might be jinxing myself, but today is the FIRST day I have not gagged one time! I haven't felt sick ALL day long. It's a miracle!!!WEll hopefully that means that it is gone for now:) But, I guess we will find out tomorrow or the next day.

7 comments:

JessieDevine said...

Christy this is awesome!! I love it. You are the best when it comes to this type of thing! Can't wait to see it in person.

Brooke said...

I don't know how you have time to scrapbook and blog! I wish I could do both! :o)

laterg8r said...

love that homeboy! soooo cute!

thickers rock, i am so with you on this!

so glad you are feeling better :D

Maggi said...

Glad you're feeling better! I think, your layout look great, so glad you found some mojo! I think the second one is nice and simple.

Lisa T. Howard said...

YAY for no gagging! LOL! Hope you are over the hump...so to speak! Love your LOs!!! And I'm with Maggi, I think it is wonderful as is. Sometimes simple is best!

Glad you have felt like scrapping and blogging too. I'm missing my blog hopping sooooo much. Things are improving with my back/neck so I'm able to hop around a little more. But just as soon as I overdo it...BAM! I'm all messed up again! LOL! The other thing I'm missing greatly is my daily workouts! It's a drag when you actually want to workout and can't! LOL!

Hope your week is going well! xoxo L

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

lol @ the gagging, I hear you!!! I think your layouts are great, I wouldn't touch a thing- sometimes 'less is more,' and with a really great photo like this one, you don't need anything else IMO! Thank you for all of your sweet comments btw! Much appreciated! xoxoxo deb

Debbie said...

I hope it is over for you too! And the scrapping looks great.