Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The heart is beating....REALLY fast!

Well we went to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat...it was AMAZING!! It's so weird because she kept going back and forth from my heartbeat to the babies and it was just so neat. I LOVED it. I can't wait to do the first ultrasound and see for sure what he/she is! WE took intelligender today and it said BOY! That's what I have thought all along, so we will see if it is correct! I think so though:) I am really tired tonight and I had to get the flu shot and my arm is really sore. I have updated my blog Nine Months and Counting. I just needed to add a few more pictures on to some posts. It takes a while so now that I am caught up hopefully I will stay caught up! Go check it out! Hopefully I can get some scraping time in here really soon:)

No comments: