Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Fall/Halloween!

I love this time of year. I love the weather, when the leaves change colors, wearing warm clothes again, football, and most of decorating for the seasons:)

I had today off and it was beautiful here. The weather was sunny and 65-70 degrees all day. Unfortunately, I have to leave in a few minutes to go to my night class. At least I got to enjoy the day!
Last night and today I made these buckets for the other first grade teachers I work with. I have had the buckets since last Halloween, just have never put them to any kind of use. So, I decided to use Paper Doll Dress Up and Cuttin' Up to make these little candy buckets for the other teachers. All I did was cut them out with my cricut, add some stickles, and use glue bond to attach them to the bucket! I thought they turned out pretty cute. I love all three of the dress up paper dolls I can't pick a favorite, but I think Ashley's back turned out the cutest!
I think, (MAYBE) When I Get home I will make some tags to attach to each one and then wrap them in clear wrap to give to them tomorrow! I will take another picture if I do this.
I hope they like them:)
Happy Fall!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

those are so cute! fall is my favorite time of year too!

Brooke said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year too! The candy buckets are so cute!

laterg8r said...

these are so cute - the mummy is my fave :D

Maggi said...

Those are too cute! they will love them!

JennyMac said...

These are just so cute! I love them and might be stealing your idea. :)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

hey!!! these are adorable!! Super cute! Your friends will love them!
And yes, what is happening to Tennessee!? I'll be cheering for them too just for you okay!!!!!! Stay well! xOxO

jacque4u2c said...

Very CUTE!!! They will be thrilled!

Kelly Seiler said...

Hey, I'm following you from MBC. I just wanted to tell you that your blog name is listed incorrectly on the spreadsheet for the Follow Me Club. That's probably why you don't have as many followers as the other blogs on there.

Hansen Family said...

Hi Christy! Lovr your treats and awesome looking baskets!

As far as cameras go, I would love to have the canon rebel 40d, I shot with canon powershot s5 is 8.0 megapixels then I have two different lenses that I used as well. I am working with my camera before I upgrade so I know all the ins and out of taking a quality picture, if that makes sense. I would go with the canon rebel though, it is an awesome camera.