Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Everything!

I have been meaning to share some of my birthday gifts on my blog, but just haven't gotten a chance! Well this one is one of my favorites! I have wanted this plate FOREVER! It is so fun. It's called the Happy Everything plate. Why? Because the decorative piece a the top is velcrod on and can be changed for each Holiday or Occasion! It is made by Cotton Colors . For my birthday I got the birthday cake, but these are some of the others that I can't wait to have!! I just think this plate is so much fun. I love decorating for holidays so what better way to do it! And how easy! I belive we are going to hang it in our kitchen. The pictures don't really show it, but this plate is HUGE!! Once we hang it I will take a picture of it so you can see it! I am sure my friend that got me the plate will buy me all of the pieces for each occasion! That's fine by me cause I can't wait to get more of them!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the happy everything plate! Buy one plate and many uses! :)

laterg8r said...

what a fun whimsical plate :D

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

omg, that is a happy plate!!!!! how fun!!! have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for your sweet comments too. I'm still awaiting your PB order, so lmk!!!! xoxox

Maggi said...

What an adorable plate! I love the idea of hanging it up on the wall!

Lisa T. Howard said...

What a cool, cool plate! BTW, when was/is your b-day? I've run back through several of your posts...I've missed so many. I couldn't find where you mentioned it. Or did I already read about it, commented, and then had a senior moment and forgot! LOL! Either way, Happy Birthday!

One more thing, if you ever need a NY City travel buddy, I'm your girl! I LOVE that place. I've been 5 times and can't wait to go back! If you need nothing more than a few suggestions, I'm happy to share!

Hope all is well and your are feeling OK. I loved the belly photos in your last photo. And you are in no way gonna be HUGE! xoxo L

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=file lock 6.1.4 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg