Sunday, September 13, 2009

A great weekend!

I had a really nice, relaxing and free weekend! I didn't have anything that I HAD to do and it was nice. Yesterday I woke up around 10 ate some breakfast (McDonalds my fav. right now!) and got dressed and went shopping for the day with a friend. I got a bunch of new shirts, which I have been needing for a while. I can NEVER find anything to wear, but who can! I got them all at Kohl's in their maternity section. I have decided that I must wear maternity shirts because regular shirts just make me look FAT!! So, I got five of them and they are so cute and guess what? EVERY single one of them was on sale! It was great.



I got a few Halloween decorations yesterday as well. I was wondering when you guys start hanging up your decorations? I figured since fall starts on September 22 I could go ahead and put them up next weekend. What do you think? I thought it sounded like a plan. I will definitly post pictures of all my fun decorations too. I LOVE to decorate for the holidays especially Halloween and Christmas! I also like to decorate for the fall:)



Today I went and played with baby Dillan. He is our miracle baby. I wish I had my camera because I have a funny video of him singing and dancing, but I left it at my mother in laws. When I get it back I promise to post it. Dillan was born 4 months premature and only weighed 1LB 4oz. We are VERY lucky to have him with us today. He is Chris' cousin's baby. Promise to post that soon!



Hope you enjoy your Monday and have a great week. I am trying really hard to get my motivation back and start doing things. I have been tired and I am now 13 weeks so maybe I will get a burst of energy here soon:)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

aww sounds like you had a great weekend! I think maternity clothes are adorable and I really would love to have some myself. Not that I am pregnant or anything but they are just so cute! haha.

Brooke said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend! I had a great one too...with my bestie! You'll soon be getting out of the "tired all the time" stage!

Maggi said...

I loved wearing maternity clothes! And got most of mine at Kohl's, lol.