Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I have been doing for the past two hours!!

Ok, so I was on my way to the landry room and then to my scrapping room when I stopped to check my email. Well I had an email from Shutterfly.com saying I had only one more day to order my FREE storybook album. FREE did they say F R E E...sure did. All I had to pay was shipping. So, shipping was 8.47 so it was WELL worth it. I knew I would never get around to scrapping our crusie pictures so why not make a storybook with them! WELL I never in my life thought it would take me 2 HOURS!! But, it was well worth it becuase it is the cutest idea! I can't wait to have a baby I think I will have to do this EVERY month of the first year lol! I am going to try to post the link so that you can look at it. Let me know if you can see it or not! I am pretty pleased with it. Shoot I should be...I just spent a long time on it!

Our Cruise 2009

Needless to say I didn't get my LO done for These are a few of my favorite things! I will hopefully get to that Friday night. It is DUE on Saturday! I don't want to miss ANY!!

So, I still haven't updated my picture page yet, but I have the pictures. Right now I am just way too lazy to do it. I know why am I lazy lol? Who knows!

Oh and PLEASE go check out my friend Abby and follow her!! She just started blogging and she needs some readers!! She will be lots of fun to read! I PROMISE! AbbyeThompson

3 comments:

Hansen Family said...

I just finished my FREE shutterfly book as well, I do the books for my two boys on all the pictures that we take. It is so much more organized than having a lot of photo albums around and the books are so nice and neat and my boys will be able to keeps these with them without taking much room when they are older. I look forward to seeing the book, if you just click the share button on shutterfly you can bost the book on blogger, facebook etc, really easy. Also congratulations on your new baby coming your way.

laterg8r said...

so cool that you got a free book! will go check out your friend :D

Maggi said...

I love Shutterfly, it's the only place I get my pics from, lol. I've gotten a couple of photobooks from there and they do a good job!