Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank the goodness it's FRIDAY!

I just wanted to say that I am SUPPER excited that it is Friday! I am so tired and ready to rest this weekend.

Monday I start back to grad school, which means I will be going to class on Monday and Wednesdays from 630-900 and 700-930...That will make for a VERY long day! I can do it though because this is my LAST semester!

I know I am behind on posting on my other blog, it just takes me a while to get the pictures uploaded. I will try my hardest to get that updated this weekend! I do have lots o pictures to share:)

Hope everyone has a great, great weekend, and I am hoping to get caught up on my blog reading this weekend as well!!

Talk to ya soon:)

5 comments:

Maggi said...

Have a great weekend!

laterg8r said...

wishing you a bit of rest this weekend :D

jacque4u2c said...

Get some rest girl!!!! At least we had a cool weekend!!!!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Just checking in on you momma! Hope the nausea is letting up a bit! xOxO

Julia said...

hey! hope all is well with you! :)

getting some rest?

hey, can you update my blog button on your blog?? i got a new one! thanks!:) no hurry tho!