Saturday, August 29, 2009

Short post Saturday!

This will be a quick and short post for Saturday! I have a head cold and I am MISERABLE! I want to take all of those good meds. that make you feel better and I really can't:( That's alright it will pass I am sure! I thought I would post a picture of my belly today. Yes I am already wearing maternity clothes. NONE of my clothes fit me anymore and I figure maternity would be a little more comfy! I have to tell you about the great deals I have gotten the past 2 dayts on baby and maternity clothes. I will save it for another post, but the pants I have on were 5 dollars and that shirt was 2.50! Heck of a deal the shirt is from Mimi's and the pants are Old Navy!
I am now 11 weeks. I can't believe I am almost done with my first trimester! I am going to the doctor on Wednesday to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! We can't wait. Oh and tonight we are taking the intelligender test and I am super excited! I wanna know what he/she is:)
Have a great Saturday:)

5 comments:

Pigtails and Puppydogs said...

Bummer that you are sick! I got sick in the first and last trimester (I think from being so worn out). They gave me an antibiotic for both which I was greatful for! Awesome deal on the maternity clothes!!!

ICandee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggi said...

I'm so sorry that you're sick!

Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is so awesome!

Here's something fun you can do (we did it with Toot!). Go to Build-A-Bear, buy one of their recorders (that goes into a bear), take it to the doctor, record the heartbeat on it, then when you know what the baby is go back to Build-A-Bear and build a bear with the baby's heartbeat in it! We did that and made a fairy bear once we knew Toot was a girl :)

laterg8r said...

hope you feel better soon, so glad you got a deal on your maternity clothes :D

Loopylou!! said...

oh hunny, hope you are feeling better soon and hello bumpy baby!! xxx